Monday, October 10, 2011

Favorite Web 2.0 Tools

Team viewer is an amazing tool that provides easy access for computers to connect with one another anywhere in the world. This is a fun and unique way for people to connect remotely onto another's computer.

I think that this would be a fabulous tool for teachers and students to use for several reasons.
Students, for example, could use it to work together on partner projects. It could also be great to use for presentations!

I also really like it because I tend to have a lot of problems with my computer and my friends have to try to "talk me through" the issues. With Team Viewer, they could get on my computer remotely and fix the issues as though they were sitting with me at the computer!

Take a look for yourself:

www.teamviewer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment