Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Google Docs Group Project

Google Reader is a great tool for teachers and students alike to use. It provides for users with a way to organize a plethora of information with regards to any sort of subscription that you may have. This is extremely helpful when you are trying to follow several blogs at once, or if you are interested in a particular subject that has a subscription option (magazines, newspapers, etc).

I was absent when the group's were assigned for this assignment, but was able to quickly catch up with my group due to the ease of Google Reader! It was nice because I was not only able to get feedback from my teammates as to what Google Reader was, but I was actually able to quickly go into and actually use and research the program and place my input! While they had most of the key points already noted, I was able to figure it out and provide a reflection on why I like it an think it is a useful tool.

For more detailed information, please take a look at our Google Reader document!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're up to speed, and nice overview!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete